Saturday, June 11, 2011

This Week......Donate!

Alright, I'm running regularly three times a week and doing over twenty kilometres. I'm serious about my next big event-The City To Surf!

I need your help. Every year 42000 babies are born premature or unwell in Australia. 22000 of these babies need to be in the care of a Special Care Nursery or NICU. Miracle Babies Foundations help these families during their time in hospital and beyond. Miracle Babies helps families like mine during this often emotional and stressful times.

Jenson and I are running the C2S for Miracle Babies. We'll do the running and we would love for you to help us support the organisation that on day may help you, your family, your friend or someone you may know. 42000 babies is a lot of families who are affected by prematurity or their baby being born unwell, it is not something most people think about and cannot be planned for.

So if you could find a minute to please donate here we'd really appreciate it.

With all this running and the school year well and truly in full swing my poor body and mind is feeling weary. It is great to be having an extra day this weekend!

Quote for the week-

"What the world needs now is love, sweet love!"

I'm changing what I'm concerned about to On My Mind.

On My Mind (OMM) this week-

1. I'm going to have a teenager in my house as of next year and watching the news I'm watching teenagers involved in all sorts of things which make me shudder!
2.That it is early winter and it is already cold plus wet and it isn't much fun :(
3.It is taking half an hour of stretching a morning to get moving and to stop my back ache. I need a live in massage therapist :)
4. A man told me last night I only look 27 and too young to have 5 kids! This made very happy until I realised he was drunk and it was quite dark!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the man being drunk and in the dark! Don't worry about the teenage years......you'll come out the other side greyer and wrinklier, but you'll feel like you've climbed Mt Everest and put the flag up!
    feral007.com

    ReplyDelete