Friday, February 25, 2011

This week

Saturday is officially my check in day.

This week I managed 1 run, 1 yoga session, and 1 bike ride. Not setting the world on fire but all equates to better than nothing!

Our business is fairly busy and keeping me on my toes. I'm nearly finished a 3 week stint without hubby and to be truthfully it is all starting to do my head in.

The kids are tired and all a bit off colour. The first weeks of the school year are taking a toll. We're going to lay low for the weekend.

My dreams are in the corner waiting.I did manage to pick up a book at the shops this week. Who Would You Be Without Your Story by Byron Katie. Interesting reading though in parts its a struggle.

Quote of the Week:

The Mad Hatter to Alice (Alice in Wonderland 2009)

"You are not the same as you were before. Before you were much more........muchier! You seem to have have lost your muchness.......in here (pointing at her heart)"

What am I concern about?

1. That I'm on the computer on Facebook and checking Facebook on my phone at the same time!

2.It's not quite 5pm and I'm sipping a G&T!

3.I found myself buying my undies in Woolies again as I'm running after my 5 so much I don't have time to go shopping in a decent store!

So that's me. How was your week?

Holding onto muchness,

:) Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment